Join our team
We’ve been design/build innovators for 20 years, and now we’re taking the next big step in the evolution of our brand. Since day one it’s been our goal to deliver residential projects that leave a lasting architectural legacy. We’ve assembled a superb in-house team and a group of incredibly talented collaborators to help us deliver on that vision. We’re looking for passionate, creative leaders as we take it to the next level.
Are you ready to join us?
The Design Manager is a pivot point between the marketing, design and the construction sides of our business. There’s a lot of responsibility, a lot of freedom to contribute to the future direction of the firm, so this position requires a motivated individual who’s not afraid to share ideas and evaluate our present activity with a critical eye.
- A professional Degree in Architecture or demonstrated equivalent architectural design background.
- Extensive experience as lead designer or Project Architect with a strong background in complex single family and low rise multi-family residential projects. Previous Design/Build experience will be considered an asset.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues.
- Broad knowledge of building codes and standards.
- Proficiency generating 3D CAD design models, technical details, specifications and presentation packages.
- Proficient at SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- You’re a proven innovator; you constantly challenge yourself and seek better solutions.
- You’re a great designer who’s capable of taking clients in bold new directions.
- You’re an eloquent and passionate ambassador for the Alloy Homes brand in all dealings with clients, colleagues, media and the public.
- You’re organized and self-motivated; you’re not afraid of a deadline.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on effective collaboration and integration.
- You’re great at managing complex projects and keeping clients satisfied.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Push the boundaries of conventional design with a deep understanding of the needs of the end user.
- Manage the design side of our projects from concept to completion.
- Ensure the vision for each project is upheld from concept through detailing and construction.
- Deliver projects efficiently and effectively through inspirational leadership.
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Resolve complex design and technical issues.
- Oversee production of all architectural and interior design documentation.
Qualified applicants please submit your CV and portfolio by email to email@example.com.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. Please note however that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.