SOLD - Classic Alloy design and detailing, just steps from Confederation Park
This recently-completed family home incorporates all of the creativity and thoughtful attention to detail that you'd expect from one of our custom design-build projects, but it's move-in ready. $1,675,000 including lot, house and GST.
Situated on a beautiful tree-lined Avenue in a coveted location just steps from Confederation Park, this home is made for indoor-outdoor family living. Main floor living and dining areas open up to expansive outdoor amenity areas. Huge walls of glass and a dramatic two-storey light well wash the home with natural light all day long.
An inspired chef's kitchen features extensive built-in storage and a walk-through butler's pantry that leads to a large convenient mudroom with ample storage. A linear two-way gas fireplace acts as a backdrop to both the dining and living areas, which are connected by a unique 30-foot-long integrated dining hutch and media centre.
A 48" square skylight is situated atop a light well which separates the upper floor into an Owner's Suite and and Kids/Guests Zone. A huge laundry room is accessible both from the Owner's Dressing Room and the kids' area.
The Owner's Suite features a large sleeping area with an adjacent spa-inspired ensuite bath featuring a freestanding soaker tub and a glass-enclosed steam shower. The elegant dressing room features over $25,000 of full-height custom built-in wood cabinetry and a large makeup station with flush-mounted LED light strips.
In addition to the intrinsic value of our trademark architectural design, this home features over $150,000 of upgraded features including:
• Huge triple-glazed metal-clad wood windows
• Deep overhangs with stained wood soffits to provide shade and shelter
• Custom site-poured concrete front, side and rear walkways
• Covered front porch with stained cedar soffit and frameless glass guard rail
• Huge maintenance-free back yard deck overlooking stainless steel outdoor fireplace
• Dramatic light well with second floor flyover at heart of the home
• Custom-fabricated open riser walnut stairs with architectural frameless glass guards
• Over $100,000 of custom cabinetry throughout the home
• 8' solid slab interior doors
• Elegant Powder Room featuring custom-cast concrete sink with built-in paper and magazine storage.
• Complete Miele Kitchen Appliance package including gas cooktop, dishwasher, wall oven, microwave/speed oven, steam oven.
• Wine storage in primary kitchen and basement bar
• In-floor heating with programmable thermostats to all bathrooms.
• Basement slab featuring multi-zone in-slab hydronic heating system
• Extensive use of pot lights and courtesy lighting throughout.